Katie Barker, Deputy Commercial Editor at Retail Week discusses the key findings from Osborne Clarke’s connected consumer research report. In this video Katie focuses on personalisation and what it means for retailers.
This article is over 180 days old
- Automation and AI likely to increase engineering construction workforce, employers say
- Retail chatbot interactions to grow eightfold by 2023
- Report warns of ‘blockchain fatigue’
- IBM develops AI-powered IoT solution to manage ageing infrastructure
- Firms to spend over £900bn on digital transformation this year